CAREER COUNSELLING FOR TEENS
HEY YOU, YES YOU, the person reading this page
How are you, maybe feeling lost, confused, unsure where your life is taking you, unsure what field you want to work in and everyone is on your back, parents, teachers, principals etc to grow up, make a plan, .
Would you like help with YOUR career planning/life direction and would you like the tools, to reach your career goals no matter what they are.
We start with a career quiz where you obtain clarity on what occupations suit you, your personality. Imagine working towards your goal, your happiness and towards a career that you will love.
Then we work together to ensure the subjects you chose at school at right for you.
- I work with your parents and school to help them, help you.
- We discuss any educational difficulties or obstacles you are facing.
- I provide you with Study Skills.
- Maybe a school based traineeship would work better for you.
- We work together to find an employers that suit your goals.
I also help you with providing the tools to obtain:
- Part-time work
- School based traineeships and apprenticeships
- Traineeships and Apprenticeships outside of school
- Full- time work
- BY working with you to draw your resume, application letters
If one of the below is an issue for you, I can also help you with personal matters such as:
- Anxiety and depression
- Relationships with family, friends and school
- Drug and alcohol problems
- Self harm issues eg: cutting, bulimia etc
- Budgeting made easy
- Centrelink and assistance to find accommodation
How to seek advice
Career advice and other counselling services are usually provided in one-to-one sessions at my office in Caloundra. All you need to do is phone me with any inquiries you may have. Call 0426 218869. I look forward to working with you.